Some of the typical wood types we use are;
- Silky Oak
- Gympie Messmate
- Rose Gum
Click the adjacent button to view more information about the timber we use.
Board RacksWe only use salvaged logs to create our beautiful hand crafted timber products.
To retain the look and character of your new timber product we recommend the following care tips:
- Our products are finely sanded and finished with oil and wax. We use beautiful Australian salvaged and recycled timbers with characteristics that make each handcrafted piece unique. Show it some love with oil or furniture wax and and it will shine for you.
- Variation: As timber is a natural product, it is subject to natural and expected variation from piece to piece. We try our best to capture the nature and tone of the timbers in our product photos, however we cannot guarantee an exact match. Some products may come darker or lighter, within reason and tolerance.
- Mounting: Our racks come with stainless steel screws and matching wall plugs. To mount we recommend;
- Locating a suitable wall,
- Mark out hole locations using a level
- Drill holes, locate plugs, locate racks and screw in place